The UPS Store locations at both Arizona State University and University of Colorado Boulder offer a summer storage program for all returning students both on and off-campus. This program offers a variety of sizes and options for your selection.
It's simple! We provide the box - you fill it up and return it to one of our conveniently located stores on-campus. We seal it, store it for the summer off-site in a climate controlled*, secured warehouse and have it awaiting your return in the fall for pick-up**.
*Climate controlled area available upon request.
**Items weighing over the allowable weight will be assessed and additional fee of $10.00/box. The maximum weight is 99lbs/box.
The way our program works...
1. Student comes by The UPS Store
2. Student chooses their box size
3. Student pays for their storage
4. The UPS Store provides student with their choosen size box
5. Student fills the box in their room
6. Student drops off box to The UPS Store for the summer
Check out the Storage Items page to see all the options we provide!